Now, the Agilent 1260 Infinity II LC has received a 2017 Scientists’ Choice Award for Best New Separation Product. This award is noteworthy because recipients are chosen by scientists themselves, from all over the world.
GC (gas chromatography) and LC (liquid chromatography) are Agilent’s oldest and most established analytical technologies. GC is optimized for small molecules typically found in chemical applications, while LC is optimized for larger molecules typically found in biological applications.
“We are very honored to receive the Scientists’ Choice Award,” says Agilent’s Stefan Schuette. “The Agilent Infinity II LC system increases laboratory efficiency in three ways: delivering trusted analytical data, outstanding usability, and easy integration into existing environments.”
But that’s not all…
Agilent has won the Scientists’ Choice Award for Best Webinar Series of the Year for its biopharmaceuticals webinar series: “Solutions in Biopharmaceutical Discovery and Development.” The webinar series ran for 10 episodes over the course of 2016.
Agilent employee Korbinian Molitorisz won the Software Engineering Award 2016 from Germany’s Ernst-Denert Foundation for outstanding research in the field of automatic software transformation. Dr. Molitorisz, a software architect in Waldbronn, Germany, was recognized for his dissertation on “Pattern-Based Parallelization of Sequential Applications.”
And indeed.com, a website for job seekers, listed Agilent as No. 15 in its list of “Top Companies to Work for in 2016.” Indeed’s rankings are based on the number of reviews by satisfied employees.
For more information go to:
- Agilent Technologies Receives 2017 Scientists’ Choice Award for Best New Separation Product
- Agilent Technologies Receives 2017 Scientists’ Choice Award for Best Webinar Series
- Scientists’ Choice Awards: Biopharmaceuticals Webinar Series (Select Science)
- Software engineering prize (German) (SE17 Software Engineering)
- What Are the Top Companies to Work for in 2016? (indeed.com)
- Agilent Analytical LC Systems